Personal tax filing services
et de conseils fiscaux


To take advantage of the maximum tax deductions for your personal taxes, here is a list of documents to consider, depending on your particular situation:

  • Employment Income (T4 and Relevé 1).
  • Investment income (T5 and T3).
  • RRSP or RRIF withdrawals (T4RSP and T4RIF).
  • Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB).
  • Any other slip supporting income.
  • Capital gain or loss.
  • Rental income.
  • Support payments received.
  • Support payments made.
  • Receipts for child care expenses.
  • Contribution to your RRSP.
  • Charity donation receipts.
  • Medical expenses (download the form (under PERSONAL TAXES / FORMS) to calculate the sum for the current year.
  • You are in a better position than us to know how much you have been refunded by your insurance companies.
  • Copy of "federal and provincial" instalments made during the year.
  • Last year's "Federal and Provincial" Notice of Assessment (IMPORTANT).
  • Your Business or professional income and expenses form (if you are self-employed).
  • Tuition fees (T2202).
  • Carrying charges and interests.
  • Disability amount.
  • Interest paid on a student loan.
  • Political contributions.
  • Public transit passes.
  • Physical activity program for children (children under 16).
  • Artistic activities (children under 16).
  • Union and professional dues.
  • Repaying your HBP (Home Buyers' Plan).
  • If you purchased a house between January 27, 2009, and December 31, 2014, and neither you nor your spouse owned a property over the past 5 years, you are entitled to a credit for the 2013 taxation year.

Simply mention it when you visit our office.


  • If you are a volunteer firefighter, please mention it during your visit to our office. A generous tax credit awaits you.
  • If you are a "non-resident", you must mention it when you come to our office. You are not entitled, among other things, to the work premium.
  • If you made a charity donation in 2014, and neither you nor your spouse has made a charity donation since 2007, mention it when you submit your tax document, you will be entitled to a super 25% federal tax credit.RL-19 slip, if you received an advance payment from Revenu Québec for childcare expenses or work premium.A specimen cheque if you are a new customer, or if your bank account has changed since last year.
  • If you pay support for a child (whether or not the child support is deductible), you cannot take the same child into your care.


It is important that you mention this.

  • If you possess foreign property worth over $100,000, it is important that you inform us since you have to complete Form T1135.
  • If you received taxable salary insurance during the current year, ask your company's payroll department to provide you with the premiums paid for salary insurance (only) in previous years.
  • Ask your employer to provide you with this information in writing.